This Program aims to provide world class experience to the leaners on star rated hotels in United Arab Emirates, the combination of both theory and on-job training on Housekeeping department helps to improve the professional quality of the leaners.
This Program is of international standard which leads to pathway program towards Schengen, Australia, New Zealand, Canada as per the leaners interest.
Course Duration: 2 months studies / 4 months internship.
Course Structure: Blended Learning Program. Theory + Industrial Orientation + Internship.
Topic Covered:Introduction to Hospitality & Tourism Industry, functions & operations of hotel industry, marketing in hospitality and customer relationship.
Certification: Course Certification is provided by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
In Fujairah Campus
Registration Fee: US $150.00 / Visa Fee: US $1000.00 / Tution Fee:US $1450.00 / VAT 5%: US $130.00 - Total = US $2730.00 (Two Thousand seven Hundred thirty USD)
- A fundamental exposure to the hospitality and tourism industry,
- Know the functions, operations and best practices in the hospitality industry
- Gain an entry level in to hospitality industry to become a finest professional
- Gain Knowledge & Confidence
- Start your dream career in the international hospitality industry
- Secure entry / junior level positions in food & beverage service, production, housekeeping front office, sales & marketing personnel.